Monday, May 24, 2010

The Trinket Is A Lie!

It's a myth I tell you. A fallacy designed to drive me ever closer to insanity, which admitedly was never that far away to begin with, but that's besides the point. They're out to get me I tells ya.

What the hell am I rambling on about?

You don't know?

If you don't know you can't be in on the conspiracy, so I guess it's ok to tell you about it. It's the mythical Forge of Souls trinket that I've been after. That's right, the Needle-Encrusted Scorpion. I want it's juicy juicy proc to at least give me periods of 100% armour penetration until I can hard cap it.

But you know what?

It doesn't really exist. It's my theory that it was randomly distributed to players so that they could pretend that it drops in Heroic Forge of Souls just so that every morning I will log on and run the instance. As my proof I have been running the instance every day since 24 hours after I hit level 80.


That's right I have run it 14 times so far and no trinket. It's not just that I haven't won it. I haven't even seen the damned thing.

What? You haven't seen it either?

Watch out then, after they finally push me over the edge into insanity they may come after you next.


Welcome to the return of The Incompetent Warrior.

4 comments:

  1. Haha, that is one rare trinket, and its so cool to. :D


    -Junnys

    ReplyDelete
  2. What makes it worse is that ever damned alt in the guild seems to have it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hihi
    i luuuuuuuuv my paladins trinket :D
    it kinda reminds me of the one u just linked....

    ReplyDelete