Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I Sold Out.

I have betrayed everything I believe in. I no longer have the right to be viewed as a human being. I should end it all right now and spare the world the burden of my presence.

What the hell am I talking about?

Can't you tell?

I went fury that's what.

Now you see what I was talking about. How despicable I am. How, how ... how ... words fail me. I wont try to justify it I'll just give you the details. Maybe telling the story of my fall into depravity will bring me some of the solace I so desperately need.

It all started when I hit level 68 and was finally able to flee the Outlands for the greener pastures of Northrend. I'd heard all the story's, how the rivers flowed with wine and the XP was all free. Rather like the cake, it was a lie.

I got off the boat in Borean Tundra and right from the get go I was being eaten alive. It was a case of , Kill, bandage, kill, bandage, kill, eat some food because I have the recently bandaged debuff. In fact it was rather like every other level until now ... only more so. And the more I did the more and more tempting that juicy self healing of fury seemed.

Then it happened. I got my second green two hander that was better than my Outlands blue axe. The temptation was just too much for me to bare. I handed in my quests and hearthed back to get dual spec. Well I wasn't going to get rid of Bladestorm altogether now was I? 1000 gold seemed a small price to pay to be able to Bladestorm when I wanted to.

Anyway I got back to Borean Tundra and started laying into things with some trepidation. This was soon overwhelmed by shear amazement ant the healing glyphed Bloodthirst coupled with Blood Craze could do. Bloodthirst ends up returning 6% of my health every four seconds and every time a mob scores a crit on me Blood Craze does the same. I was barely having to bandage at all. as soon as I get Enraged Regeneration I don't think I'll ever have to bandage again...

... Unless I do something stupid

... I'll definitely do something stupid

... Doing stupid things is practically all I do while levelling

... better make sure I have a whole bag full of those lovely life saving bandages

This is just great. I've betrayed my principles for the wonderful payment of "slightly less bandaging". That's it, I definitely need my head checked. I'm off now to drown my sorrows in beer and cookies (the worlds greatest combination). Catch you next time and

Welcome to the return of The Incompetent Warrior.

No comments:

Post a Comment