Monday, May 10, 2010

I Did It.

I did it, I got to level 80, and I stayed up all last night making sure I did. This means that I'm in no condition to make a proper post about it. I'll be back when my brain is giving me someting more constructive than a line of dots.

What's that brain?
......................
Is that so brain?
................ ........ ...
Really now?
........ ........ .. ... ......

As you can see I need to put brain to bed, so I'm off to have some milk and cookies then sleep for a while.

Yes I'm having milk and cookies. If you have a problem with that tough. Milk and cookies rocks and you just don't know what your missing out on.

Welcome to the return of The Incompetent Warrior.

2 comments:

  1. Good job on 80! U beat my pally by far :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was to be expected. You had other things to do like raiding and other alts and boosting other peoples alts. In the face of that no amount of flying mount and heirloom items was going to help you :P

    ReplyDelete