Tuesday, May 25, 2010

It Seemed Like a Good Idea At The Time.

It always does and it never is. That is the lesson you can take away from today's post.

What seemed like a good idea?

Yes I suppose I'd better tell you about it.

It was late at might, about midnight game time, and there was someone in trade organising a Trial of The Grand Crusader pug, and I wanted in on it as there is a very nice trinket that drops there and my trinkets are not just bad, they are down right embarrassing.

Anyway this guy wanted you to whisper him your role, gear score and achievement. The first two I could get but since this is a new account I have no achievements at all. Thus there was no spot for me.

We were talking about it in guild chat, and about how I hated myself for now knowing my gear score. when Joe pops up with the suggestion that I should whisper him my penis size and post the response in g-chat.

I thought this was a fantastic plan and promptly did so.

I whispered him with the length of my penis and asked him if it was long enough to do ToGC. He whispered back with saying it was to long. I then posted both the question and answer in G-chat. The question because it made the answer make more sense.

This had two regrettable effects.

The first of which was to instantly turn G-chat into a copy of trade chat when the kids get off school. It went on for about 15-20 minute with Items and achievements linked to make sexual innuendos.

The second was (and this I didn't think about until I logged off) that a whole bunch of guild members, including at least one female player, now knows the length of my penis.



Welcome to the return of The Incompetent Warrior.

No comments:

Post a Comment